The Cosmetics Forum Forum Index
The Cosmetics Forum
The Cosmetics Forum is the place for skin care, hair care, makeup and other beauty product discussion.
Reply to topic
How did your man propose to you?
Tammy

Please tell us. Everything was banal or on the contrary very bright and spectacular? I have already made a wedding proposal but I would like to organize a beautiful wedding.

Publicité
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
How did your man propose to you?
0101salman00

We were watching Waynes World and in the movie he says, "The punishment for shoplifting is marriage in some countries." She didn't think that was as funny as I did, so I decided to make it funny for her.
I stopped by Target early in the day and dropped off the ring. When we arrived later, I excused myself to to the bathroom while she was the back of the store looking at wine. I headed to customer service where they gave me a tag that would set off the door alarm. I stuck the tag in a dvd case and shoved it down the back of my pants. As we are leaving, there was a large group of employees having a "store meeting" at the front. We pass through the door and the alarm goes off. A huge dude in a security jacket grabs me and shoves me against the cart. My now wife starts freaking out, even more so when he pulls the dvd out from the back of my pants.
The security guy puts my hands behind my back and drops me the ring. He asks loudly, "Do you know what the punishment is for shoplifting!?" The entire team yells "MARRIAGE!" as I turn around with the ring in my hand and drop to one knee. She never saw it coming.