The Cosmetics Forum Forum Index
The Cosmetics Forum
The Cosmetics Forum is the place for skin care, hair care, makeup and other beauty product discussion.
Reply to topic
2007, are coming o
douhua2233

鈥?The Carolina Panthers founder and owner Jerry Richardson is under investigation for allegations of workplace misconduct.The team said Friday former White House Chief of Staff Erskine Bowles is overseeing the investigation by a Los Angeles-based law firm.Team spokesman Steven Drummond said in a release that the Panthers and the 81-year-old Richardson take these allegations very seriously and are fully committed to a full investigation and taking appropriate steps to address and remediate any misconduct.“The entire organization is fully committed to ensuring a safe Andy Dalton Jersey , comfortable and diverse work environment where all individuals, regardless of sex, race, color, religion, gender, or sexual identity or orientation, are treated fairly and equally,” Drummond said in the release. “We have work to do to achieve this goal, but we are going to meet it.”Richardson was unavailable for comment.Drummond told The Associated Press because the matter is under legal review, the Panthers cannot comment publicly on the specifics of the allegations.The Panthers made the NFL aware on Friday that it has initiated an investigation into Richardson’s alleged workplace misconduct.NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the league has no comment at this time.The investigation against the team’s only owner in franchise history is being led by international law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart and Sullivan, LLP Brian O'Neill Vikings Jersey , and will be overseen by Bowles, who is a minority owner.Panthers coach Ron Rivera said in a release Friday night that he has had a strong relationship with Richardson since he joined the franchise as coach in 2012.“I have enormous respect for the man, but will wait for the results of the investigation before making any judgment,” Rivera said.Richardson brought NFL football to the Carolinas in 1993 when he became the first former NFL player since George Halas to own a team.The Panthers began play two years later in 1995.The Panthers have made a series of peculiar moves in the last year.Team president Danny Morrison, who was well liked in the Carolinas among had worked on the business side, abruptly resigned in February.Then, as the Panthers were preparing for training camp, Richardson unexpectedly fired general manager Dave Gettleman, who has led the team to the Super Bowl just two years ago and replaced him with former general manager Marty Hurney. The move was odd considering Carolina has made the playoffs three times in four seasons under Gettleman.Hurney did not immediately return phone calls seeking comment.Former Panthers quarterback Jake Delhomme said he is one of “numerous” former Carolina players who maintains a close relationship with Richardson.“The only thing I can say is that Mr. Richardson is a gentleman that I have the highest degree of respect for,” Delhomme told The Associated Press.Richardson, who rarely conducts interviews, never addressed the moves.Richardson was hospitalized 2008 Anthony Miller Jersey , one month after receiving a pacemaker. Richardson underwent quadruple bypass surgery in 2002 and was placed on a donor waiting list for a new heart. He received the new heart on Feb. 1, 2009, and has not had any known setbacks since.He is only one of two owners to have owned a franchise since its inception. The other is Houston’s Robert McNair. Jameis Winston’s first order of business in training camp was apologizing to teammates. Now, he’s appealing for continued support from unhappy fans who think he no longer deserves to be the quarterback of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
”I understand the disappointment. I’m disappointed,” the fourth-year pro said Thursday, speaking publicly for the first time since the NFL suspended him three games for violating the league’s personal conduct policy by groping a female Uber driver the winter after his rookie season.
”I should never have put myself in that situation,” Winston added. ”All I can do is grow and learn from that.”
That was the underlying theme of a 10-minute media session following the Bucs‘ first practice. He declined to discuss specifics about the March 2016 incident in Scottsdale, Arizona, repeatedly saying he’s focused on being a good teammate and moving forward.
”That happened after my rookie year,” Winston said. ”I’ve made a lot of positive changes since then.”
The 24-year-old, who’s thrown for 11,636 yards and 69 touchdowns in three pro seasons Dallas Goedert Youth Jersey , will miss what figures to be three of Tampa Bay’s toughest games – at New Orleans on Sept. 9, followed by home dates against defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
Veteran backup Ryan Fitzpatrick will take over in Winston’s absence, with Ryan Griffin – a fifth-year pro who’s yet to take a snap in a regular-season game – moving into the No. 2 role.
”It’s disappointing that Jameis put himself in that position and put our team in that position,” coach Dirk Koetter said. ”But at this point, it’s done and we have to deal with it.”
Fitzpatrick, 2-1 in three starts last season as a replacement for an injured Winston, practiced with the regulars Thursday.
Griffin worked with the second-stringers, while Winston took snaps with the first, second and third teams.
Koetter did not provide details about the incident that landed his starting quarterback in trouble. He also declined to talk about what Winston said to teammates on reporting day.
”I think everybody can appreciate that what’s said in there should be between Jameis and the team,” the coach said.
And while it won’t be ideal opening the season without the No. 1 quarterback, Koetter expressed confidence that others will step up against the Saints, Eagles and Steelers Uchenna Nwosu Youth Jersey , who are all defending division champions.
The Bucs, who haven’t made the playoffs since 2007, are coming off a 5-11 finish.
”I think your team has a lot of leaders. Being a leader starts with being a leader of yourself. I talk to the guys about that often,” Koetter said.
”I think that’s one of Jameis’ strengths as a football player … But right now, where we’re standing with the three-game suspension, it’s time Jameis leads from the rear,” the coach added. ”And there’s nothing wrong with that.”
Winston, meanwhile, hopes fans will continue to support the Bucs as an organization, as well as him, personally.
Tampa Bay drafted him No. 1 overall despite questions about the 2013 Heisman Trophy winner’s off-the-field behavior in college.
A fellow student at Florida State said Winston raped her, but the quarterback was never charged. The university settled a Title IX lawsuit over its handling of the allegations with Winston’s accuser in January 2016 for $1.7 million.
Since joining the Bucs Minkah Fitzpatrick Dolphins Jersey , Winston has started 45 of 48 games. He’s also made an impact off the field through numerous charitable endeavors.
He reiterated he plans to remain active in the Tampa Bay community, adding he ”can’t let this diminish all the hard work that I’ve been doing.”
”I’ve made a lot of positive strides since I’ve been here. I have to continue to grow as a man, as a person, as a leader, as a father. I know I can’t put myself in situations like that,” Winston said.
The quarterback offered one more reason it’s imperative he correct his behavior around women – Winston’s month-old son, born one day after the NFL announced the suspension.
”So seeing things from a different perspective, and learning that I’m going to have to teach that man how to live his day-to-day life,” Winston said, ”I really took it upon myself to be proactive and make sure I’m being a great example for him and my fiancee.”

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }

Publicité
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
2007, are coming o