The Cosmetics Forum Forum Index
The Cosmetics Forum
The Cosmetics Forum is the place for skin care, hair care, makeup and other beauty product discussion.
Reply to topic
Depression and Insomnia
johnwalker

Long story short I just recently made the switch from typical depression meds to taking SAMe 400mg and St. Johns 450mg wort. I would not have made it on what my doc had me on. I've been on them for about 4 or so weeks now. Mentally feeling great best ever actually. While on the SSRI's and other meds i developed terrible insomnia which has not gotten any better or worse after switching. I am up every 10 or so mins. No caffine or sugar during the day. In order to even attempt to sleep I take two herbal pills ( chamomile, valarian, skull cap etc) An herbal tea ( Kava) and 20 mg of meletonin and feel like I barely sleep an hour a night. I really don't know what to do at this point. I use to love working out now that is practically impossible. I do go for a 2 or so mile walk a day. I eat right. I have done everything I can think of. anyone else have ideas?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?t=29957
Retail Management Video

Publicité
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Depression and Insomnia
anneroberts

In the event that you've been determined to have clinical gloom, you might experience difficulty getting the opportunity to rest or staying unconscious. ... Actually, one of the normal indications of sadness is sleep deprivation or a powerlessness to fall and stay unconscious. Saying this doesn't imply that a sleeping disorder or other rest issues are caused just by misery.

Depression and Insomnia