The Cosmetics Forum Forum Index
The Cosmetics Forum
The Cosmetics Forum is the place for skin care, hair care, makeup and other beauty product discussion.
Reply to topic
Anxiety/stress
markblake

Hi all I'm new to the forum.

I have been feeling light headed and on edge for the last 3/4 weeks. I play sports and found myself not able to concentrate and had a little wobble and the ambulance was called at the weekend,

I hit a low point a couple of days ago whenmy mind was in overdrive I felt really dizzy and lightheaded and was convinced I was dying. In recent weeks I've been scared of heart attacks and cancer. I have had ECGs and tests at the hospital and the drs say its anxiety and stress. Is it normal to feel tired, light headed and worried all the time? I feel like I'm in like a fog and my mind is in overdrive and that things are just passing me by!

Sometimes I feel achy but mainly just tired and lightheaded a lot! I haven't been prescribed any medication but I am booked in for more blood tests tomorrow , CBT next week and a scan next week. I do have a stressful job too but I actually love my job and everything about it.

Any advice would be great.
Thanks.

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Animated Video

Publicité
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Anxiety/stress