The Cosmetics Forum Forum Index
The Cosmetics Forum
The Cosmetics Forum is the place for skin care, hair care, makeup and other beauty product discussion.
Reply to topic
converting wmv to mov on mac with the best wmv video convert
markwonng

"I have an wmv to mov converter.I have a music video that's in WMV format and I need to convert it to either MP4 or MOV for a contest.Please help"

"Hello, hope this is the right forum. I just bought Flip4mac Studio Pro. I have QT Pro 6.5.2. For a client I'm trying to import a wmv into QT Pro, convert wmv to mov and then edit in FCP 3.0. I opened the wmv in QT, but when I exported as a mov I get no audio and the picture seems highly interlaced."

"You may ask how to convert WMV, AVI, FLV, MOV, MKV, etc, videos to iPod. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get started using iMovie iPod Video Converter to convert different video files to iPod.

There are 2 parts in this guide. The first part is about steps of using the converter and the second part is about its edit function."

"Everytime i convert my video file from my camera .MOV , to .WMA , and everytime i play it , theres no music and i cannot edit it with windows movie maker  , facebook allows a minimum of 300 MB and each one of my videos are 350 + , if i convert it ,  it becomes smaller , but at the same time it wont have audio ! Help please "

This article introduces a way for how to convert WMV to MOV on Mac OS X (Mountain Lion, Lion included) for playback on Mac with QuickTime Player, iPad, Apple TV or iPod, for editing or sharing with friends.

What you need?

Convert WMV to MOV on Mac OS X (Mountain Lion included)

1 Load WMV files to the program

2 Select "MOV-QuickTime (* mov) as the output format

Now go to the Video category in format tray and choose MOV as the output format.

3 Start to convert WMV to MOV Mac (Mountain Lion included)

When you finish the output settings, just click the "Convert" button to start the conversion. If you don't want to wait around during conversion, you can set "When all jobs finished: Shut down my computer" in Preference dialog, then the program can do that automatically for you.

Windows Media Video (WMV) is a video compression format for several proprietary codecs developed by Microsoft. The original video format, known as WMV, was originally designed for Internet streaming applications, as a competitor to RealVideo. The other formats, such as WMV Screen and WMV Image, cater for specialized content. Through standardization from the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE),[1][2] WMV 9 has gained adoption for physical-delivery formats such as HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc.

Related Glossary:

WMV - Windows Media Video (WMV) is mostly used for internet streaming and watching videos on a PC, it is a video format that can be saved to your computer for playback with Windows Media Player, and it can be played on portable media players like Zune, Xbox 360, and Creative Zen also.

FLV - Flash-compatible video file exported by the Flash Video Exporter plug-in (included with Adobe Flash) or other program with FLV file support; consists of a short header, interleaved audio, video, and metadata packets; audio and video data is stored in a similar format used by standard Flash (.SWF) files.

How to Convert AVI to MOV on Mac
How to Convert 3GP to MP3 on Mac
How to Convert AVI to MP4 on Mac
How to Convert FLV to MP4 on Mac

http://mso-titan.net/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1140245&extra=
http://shop.cfm.com.cn/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=20907&extra=
http://creek.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1996#p1996
http://forum.abeautyfulsentiment.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=491196

Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
converting wmv to mov on mac with the best wmv video convert