The Cosmetics Forum Forum Index
The Cosmetics Forum
The Cosmetics Forum is the place for skin care, hair care, makeup and other beauty product discussion.
Reply to topic
Are you a myopic eyes ?
aliensong

Hi, every buddy

How about your glassess degree ? Do u a short-sighted man ?  What's the reason for making your eyes short-sighted ?

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Are you a myopic eyes ?
raissazhou02

Yes, I am a short-sighted girl, my glass degree are about 450, for the reason cause my eye problem is my work, which need to face the computer more than 10 hours day, this is so bad, but i have no choice. Sad

BigSpins :- Big spins gives you the best platform for playing online bingo games. If anyone here interested in our bingo slots Uk then connects with https://www.bigspins.co.uk us.

Retail pos system is gaining popularity among retail industry. Retail software Saudi arabia has a set of tools for effective and efficient working. Retail software in Saudi arabia helps in managing inventory, sales, production, tracking and much more

Retail point software is gaining popularity among retail industry. Retail pos system Saudi arabia has a set of tools for effective and efficient working. Retail software in Saudi arabia helps in managing inventory, sales, production, tracking and much more  pos system 

ubaid Enterprises

Are you a myopic eyes ?